Sunday 14 November 2010

Started a company

I have been busy with life, during the past month I have moved, lost relatives and started a company of my own. You can read more about that from bit.ly/hiddentreasure but in short I am offering social media trainings, consultation and social media content creation. Break a leg with me :).

It was quite a challenge to invent a good name for my company but luckily my husband told me I could use my blog's name. That name was changed this week when I got a call from Trade Register and now my company uses names of both of my social media blogs: Hidden treasure - Piilotettu aarre. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I don't want any spam comments here so that's the reason for comment moderation. Real comments are not only accepted - they are also appreciated :).
Voit kommentoida myös suomeksi!