Thursday 4 October 2012

Community managers in Finland, a MindTrek presentation

It´s been a while since I blogged here. But yesterday I took part in my very first panel discussion and for that I made a Storify presentation, enjoy: . The presentation was about community managers in Finland, we are not many yet and even less of us who get paid for the work we do with the online communities. But for anyone interested about the position and its challenges we have created a LinkedIn group for networking purposes. And we are arranging a seminar on Community Manager Appreciation Day, 28 January 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I don't want any spam comments here so that's the reason for comment moderation. Real comments are not only accepted - they are also appreciated :).
Voit kommentoida myös suomeksi!